RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:2644 Applications:526 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Croma - eCommerce Category Manager - Sell Side (2-6 yrs)
The role of Online Merchandiser requires strong analytical skills and a deep understanding of ecommerce store. The position is responsible for analyzing data to identify trends, draw insights and develop recommendations for key partners.
- Responsible for maximizing sales and profit of the category assigned.
- Create new and/or improved business reports.
- Plan product/collection launch, pages, content updates and featured products.
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams to sync brand-wide strategies
- Manage product launch calendar and work closely with the Ecommerce team to get products set up and validated on site.
- Work closely with Buyers to track incoming collections, manage delays and expand product categories.
- Work closely with customer service teams on products /on site feedback to plan promotions and determine the positioning of a product category to maximize visibility
- Maintaining a healthy sell through of Ecom inventory.
- Proven experience as category manager or similar role.
- Solid knowledge of category management, marketing and sales principles.
- Understanding of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Excellent in MS Office. - An analytical mind with a strategic ability.
- Excellent communication and people skills