RMS SPOC at Infiniti Retail Ltd.
Views:1764 Applications:288 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Croma - Cluster Manager - Stores (8-17 yrs)
- Responsible for operations of 6-8 stores (minimum).
- Responsible for evaluation of Store KPI's of the assigned stores and evaluation to be done in terms of store profitability, target achievement, employee productivity.
- Mentoring the store managers for store operations.
- To Review Store E-NPS and prepare an action plan to improve it.
- Coaching the store managers to excel in their KPI performances.
- To Liase with Zonal teams timely, in order to support stores timely.
- To drive Margin Enhancers- Accessories, Extended warranty and OL at a store level.
- To ensure stores are within or below cost budgets.
- To ensure that all stores in the cluster exceed EBITA targets.
- To ensure and review Best Seller Shortages on a weekly basis
- To ensure timely Liquidation of EOL Skus and maintain store inventory with budget.
- To have a Sharp focus on execution of Promotional Campaigns and Festival Tie- Ups
- To Review Store NPS and prepare an action plan to improve it
- To be responsible for business development & look out for new catchments/Dark pin codes and new cities to drive in-organic growth
- To Comply by the operations manual and processes for maintaining the high operational excellence.
- To Identify Benchmarks with the Cluster/Region/Chain and share it with other stores to improve cluster performance.
- Has to be updated with the current economic trends to formulate and apply it on the stores under his jurisdiction in order to avoid business failures and loss of sales.