CRMNext - Scrum Master (7-10 yrs)
At CRMNEXT, we are empowering Banks and Financial Services Companies to innovate and disrupt the status quo through our platform built to solve essential challenges in growth, work design and customer experience - increasing productivity, service quality and revenue without growing costs. Proven with one million bankers, one billion customers, and four of the top five largest CRM implementations globally, we deliver codeless work simplification, robotic process automation and power continuous innovation at scale. We provide products & platforms to our customers in areas of CRM, Digital, AI & Data Analytics, and Risk Assessment. We support our customers for both On premise and cloud based deployment models. We work with customers across geographies such as India, South East Asia, Middle East, USA, and Africa
Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for highly skilled and established Consultants, for a deep IP technology platform company.
- Responsible for taking small to large CRM programs/projects from original concept through final implementation
- Develop a detailed program/project execution plan and manages all implementation processes including projects financials, progress tracking, metrics, monitoring change control process, testing, release to production, and on-time delivery within budget constraints
- Provide overall communication and interfaces with all areas affected by the program/project including cross-functional stakeholders, business sponsors and vendors
- Facilitate Scrum rituals (Planning, Standups, review, retrospective, etc.)
- Create crisp and complete status reporting to support project/program discussions.
- Promote organizational understanding of Agile roles and to help teams and individuals transitioning from waterfall to Agile
- Apply consistency and best practices through project initiation, planning, execution and closing phases, enabling business outcomes and benefits tracking.
- Combined 7+ years project/program management experience with at least 3 years of that dedicated to hands-on agile scrum master experience in CRM or Banking (delivering IT Applications or Finance projects)
- Experience with Agile traits and techniques: Lean design, accommodating changing requirements, iterations, loop feedback with customer involvement. -
- Demonstrated ability to drive Steering Committee meetings with executive management with solid experience in decision-making -
- Excellent communication, problem-solving, conflict/resolution management, active listening, time management, and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated consistent ability to lead cross-functional teams and deliver technical solutions while mitigating or removing hurdles / obstacles. Has a track record of overcoming project crisis.
- Scrum Master Certified / SAFe Certified is a plus.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.