CRM Manager - Growth Marketing - eCommerce (5-9 yrs)
- CRM Manager-
Key Result Areas (KRAs) :
- Conduct and analyze experiments to achieve CRM targets
- User Activation, Acceleration, Retention, and Resurrection
- Dive deep into customer data to find out target audience, insights for growth-related experiments
- Coordination with design, product, and tech to ensure momentum for CRM projects
- Own execution of campaigns using various customer engagement tools
WORK EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:-
- 3-7 years- experience in Performance Marketing/ Growth Marketing/CRM in a consumer-facing internet-based org. preferably in e-commerce
- Demonstrated ability to figure out business insights and driving smart decisions through quantitative customer data and qualitative research-
- Experience of working directly with product and tech team-
- Hands-on experience of using any platforms like GA, Fb Ad manager, any of the analytics platforms like Appsflyer, Mixpanel and at least one of the customer engagement tools like - WebEngage, MoEngage, CleverTap, salesforce CRM- Blueshift, net core, etc.
- Designing experiments such as - A/B tests-, multivariate tests with a proven track record of success
- Experience of working with Databases using - SQL- or related technology-
- Data analysis through Excel and at least one of the statistical tools like R or Python
- General understanding of consumer metrics like - LTV,- CAC, K factor, etc.
- Ability to code is a huge plus
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS REQUIREMENTS:-
- Engineering/Math/Stat Graduate
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.