Assistant Manager at Brilliant Seeker Services
Views:2457 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
CRM Consultant - Salesforce Automation - Consulting Firm (5-15 yrs)
Opening for CRM Consultant in Salesforce.com Business Consultant
CRM Consultant with expertise in the areas of Salesforce Automation, Customer relationship management and experience in consulting assignments or mainstream marketing activities across domains like Financial services, Life sciences, Healthcare, Retail, and Technology. Experience in implementing Salesforce.com based solutions is mandatory.
- Conducting business diagnostics to help clients establish industry-leading customer service/Sales automation solutions, technology, processes, procedures, and training
- Creating a strategic framework for customers accompanied by recommendations for modifying and enhancing the existing CRM/SFA operations, procedures, and systems
- Developing thoughtful and innovative strategies to improve customer (internal/external) experience, increase revenue generation, bring inefficiencies and reduce operational costs across customer segments through customer enablement and multi-channel integration
- Establishing and documenting functional, technical and contractual requirements
- Demonstrating an in-depth understanding of multiple domains
- Analyzing the business needs of the clients to help identify business problems and propose solutions.
- Gathering the Business requirements through interaction and research and defining the project scope. Be the liaison between the Business, technology and support teams.
- Define and Scope Business Areas - Develop the project scope document including a high-level description of the business processes, in scope and out scope items
- Identify Solution - The BA should work closely with the Solution Architecture team and the Product Engineering team to conceptualize a solution and work with the technical team to design it.
- Verify Solution meets the Requirements - The BA reviews the technical designs proposed by the design team for usability issues and to assure that the requirements are being satisfied. BA assists with User Acceptance testing, the time when the Business Area Experts are asked to approve the software for implementation
Experience & skill expectations:
- Experience in consulting with fortune 500 companies/industry leaders across verticals
- MBA from Tier 1/2 B Schools is preferable
- 3-6 years of experience of implementation and management of business automation solutions within the space of CRM - SFA / Marketing / Service, PRM etc.
- Practical and hands-on experience in implementing, managing SalesForce.com solutions for SFA, Marketing, PRM and Service modules
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.