HR Executive at Crisil Ltd
Views:174 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Senior Research Analyst/Manager - Consumer Sector (3-7 yrs)
About CRISIL :
CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India's foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers. We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
CRISIL Research is India's largest independent integrated research house. We provide insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies. We also conduct training programs to financial sector professionals on a wide array of technical issues. We are India's most credible provider of economy and industry research. Our industry research covers 86 sectors and is known for its rich insights and perspectives. Our analysis is supported by inputs from our network of more than 5,000 primary sources, including industry experts, industry associations and trade channels. We play a key role in India's fixed income markets.
We are the largest provider of valuation of fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries in the country. We are also the sole provider of debt and hybrid indices to India's mutual fund and life insurance industries. We pioneered independent equity research in India, and are today the country's largest independent equity research house. Our defining trait is the ability to convert information and data into expert judgements and forecasts with complete objectivity. We leverage our deep understanding of the macro-economy and our extensive sector coverage to provide unique insights on micro-macro and cross-sectoral linkages. Our talent pool comprises economists, sector experts, company analysts and information management specialists.
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Title : Senior Research Analyst/ Manager
Job Role : The candidate should have demonstrated experience of working with clients for consulting and strategy planning assignments.
Sector and business related :
- Experience in assessment of consumer, ecommerce and tech segments
- Demand - supply, market entry strategy, growth strategy, channel assessment and industry dynamics assessment
- Experience on working is area of strategy planning, feasibility assessments and competitive assessment
- Ability to promptly assess sector level changes and trends and understanding of inter-linkages with the macro economy
- Ability to predict sector developments and foresee changes /issues impacting the industry
- Project assessment / financial assessment
- Ability to manage projects and clients
- Ability to forecast and provide outlook on above key parameters
- Demand forecasting models based on qualitative and when appropriate, statistical analysis
- Flair to get market intelligence and skill to sense business and commercial insights
- Ability to form hypothesis, validate assumptions, test based on data gathered and write a cogent and logical report
- Support to Senior Manager/Director in making presentations to clients and at seminars/conferences
- Deliver presentations to clients and internal committees
At least 5-8 years in research/ consulting firm
Qualification : MBA