Crisil - Senior Research Analyst - Fund Accounting (3-7 yrs)
The Fund Accounting Analyst will be responsible ensuring accurate and reliable financial reporting. The role requires expertise in fund accounting, particularly in the context of private debt investments.
- Review and approve monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, including NAV calculations and investor statements.
- Conduct and review cash and position reconciliations, ensuring accurate recording and reconciliation of transactions.
- Ensure compliance with GAAP and other regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate closely with the investment team to provide accurate and timely reporting on fund performance and investment activity.
- Manage the audit process for all private debt funds and coordinate with external auditors for timely completion of audits.
- Participate in the development and implementation of new accounting policies and procedures.
- Ensure proper functioning of accounting systems and provide recommendations for improvements as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
- At least three years of experience in fund accounting, with a focus on private debt investments.
- Solid understanding of GAAP and other regulatory requirements for private debt funds.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to think creatively and find solutions to complex accounting issues.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively with colleagues at all levels.
- Strong organizational and project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience with fund accounting software, such Geneva, preferred.
Educational Qualification : Masters/ CFA
Educational Qualification - Masters/ CFA