Associate HR - Talent Acquisition at Crisil Limited
Views:4953 Applications:111 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
CRISIL - Senior Research Analyst - Data Business (6-8 yrs)
CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
About CRISIL Research CRISIL Research is India's largest independent integrated research house. We provide insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies. We also conduct training programs to financial sector professionals on a wide array of technical issues.We are India's most credible provider of economy and industry research. Our industry research covers 86 sectors and is known for its rich insights and perspectives. Our analysis is supported by inputs from our network of more than 5,000 primary sources, including industry experts, industry associations and trade channels. We play a key role in India's fixed income markets. We are the largest provider of valuation of fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries in the country. We are also the sole provider of debt and hybrid indices to India's mutual fund and life insurance industries. We pioneered independent equity research in India, and are today the country's largest independent equity research house. Our defining trait is the ability to convert information and data into expert judgements and forecasts with complete objectivity. We leverage our deep understanding of the macro-economy and our extensive sector coverage to provide unique insights on micro-macro and cross-sectoral linkages. Our talent pool comprises economists, sector experts, company analysts and information management specialists.
- Be actively involved in preparing as well as managing a team in preparing detailed company information/research reports for clients
- Resolve client queries
- Be involved in conceptualizing-designing of prototypes of company reports in discussion with BD and clients.
- Prepare and make presentations to the client, accompany BD team for sourcing new mandates.
- Play an active role in planning for execution of new assignments as well as monitor its execution progress
- Provide training to team for executing new mandates around company reports
- Prepare MISs to be shared to internal stakeholders on the execution of company reports
- Overall 6-8 years of post-qualification experience, out of which at least 4-5 years of experience in the company research and analysis space is preferable
- Good knowledge of data mining techniques thereby providing technology solutions to huge data handling projects
- Familiarity with Business Intelligence visualization tool Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Strong understanding of data analytics tools and programming languages such as Python and R
- Has strong understanding of company analysis both from the credit and investment side
- Strong understanding of Indian corporate/ BFSI sectors and the general economic & business environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Adequate experience in managing customers
- Positive attitude and ability to work with different teams within tight deadlines
- Ability to think out of the box and come out with innovative solutions/ideas
- Good flair for technology
- Should be self-motivated & work as team player for achieving the business objective
MBA (Finance) or CA/CFA
Location : Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.