HR Executive at Crisil Ltd
Views:1654 Applications:440 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
CRISIL - Senior Analyst - Global Research & Analytics (3-7 yrs)
Job Opportunity at CRISIL Poland- Senior Analyst -Global Research & Analytics
About CRISIL Limited :
- CRISIL is an agile and innovative, global analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India's foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
- We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
About CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A)
- CRISIL Global Research & Analytics (GR&A) is the world's largest and top-ranked provider of high-end research, risk and analytics services. We are the world's largest provider of equity and fixed-income research support to banks and buy-side firms. We are also the foremost provider of end-to-end risk and analytics services that include quantitative support, front and middle office support, and regulatory and business process change management support to trading, risk management, regulatory and CFO functions at world's leading financial institutions. We also provide extensive support to banks in financial crime and compliance analytics.
- We are leaders in research support, and risk and analytics support, providing it to more than 75 global banks, 50 buy-side firms covering hedge funds, private equity, and asset management firms. Our research support enables coverage of over 3,300 stocks and 3,400 corporates and financial institutions globally. We support more than 15 bank holding companies in their regulatory requirements and submissions. We operate from 7 research centres in Argentina, China, India, and Poland, and across several time zones and languages.
- Resolution Planning of the bank, within the Recovery and Resolution Planning (RRP), such activities are focused on both a local programme for the Single Resolution Board (SRB) and a Group programme for the Bank of England (BoE), with deliverables to be provided throughout the year after validation by a dedicated Steering Committee chaired by the Chief Financial Officer (CFO)..
- Work closely with subject matter experts and operational teams of each work stream involved on the project, to effectively monitor their progress and help them prepare deliverables and replies to both the HSBC Group central team and the Single Resolution Board (e.g. progress reports);
- Help in the coordination and automation of reporting due to the Single Resolution Board and the BoE;
- Create presentations and papers for senior management, in particular for the monthly Resolution Planning steering committee, and provide input required for updates to the bank governance committees.
- Any other matters as and when they arise as assigned by the Deputy Head of ALCM.
- All work streams involved on the project are key stakeholders, as well as Regulatory Affairs co leading with ALCM.
- Closely collaborates with the ALCM Capital team and Regulatory Affairs
Ops Risk Management - Major risks are related to the operational one, as many stakeholders across the bank have to reach pre-defined deadlines to comply with this project's expectations
Internal Controls - The jobholder will also adhere to and be able to demonstrate adherence to internal controls. For this position, this will be mostly about recording the work performed and leave audit trails in place.
The role requires:
- An ability to interact with numerous stakeholders and follow different topics at the same time;
- An ability to have the big picture while being able to understand details on specific topics to help on the project;
- An ability to prioritize amongst all topics at stake;
- An ability to communicate frequently and clearly with all stakeholders
- 3 to 5 years of relevant financial industry experience, with a past experience in regulatory transformation projects in risk and/or finance (e.g. capital, liquidity, accounting, operational risk etc.);
- Familiar with resolution planning concepts and requirements (Single Resolution Board and Bank of England resolution planning requirements);
- Fluent in English;
- Ability to interact with numerous stakeholders;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Relationship management skills, to establish effective working relationships with stakeholders across different locations;
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, and Powerpoint
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.