CRISIL - Senior Analyst - Equity Research - Pharma Domain (3-6 yrs)
Experience- 3 to 6 Years
We are seeking for a role of fundamental research analyst to cover the US Pharma sector as a part of our US-based Asset Management client's fundamental long/short equity-focused research team.
The key job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Building financial models and maintaining all models including assisting the team during the earnings season.
- Undertake research projects at the Industry/ Macro/ Country level including database updates and analysis
- Facilitate strategy-appropriate investment recommendations based on a thorough understanding of key company, industry, and market issues
- Assist in the construction and management of a portfolio of long/short equity & related instruments with a focus on generating high returns
- Assist with production of marketing and client communication materials.
- Search and aggregation tasks
What are we looking for in you?
- Good understanding of finance / financial markets
- Prior equity research experience covering the US Pharma / Healthcare sector would be an added advantage
- Excellent financial modelling skills. Should be able to independently create, update and forecast financial models
- Ability to work independently with a high level of attention to detail and accuracy;
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical capability
- Should have high degree of comfort with MS Office skills (including advanced excel)
- Excellent research skills with strong accounting and finance know
- Strong communication skills (oral/written)
- MBA (Finance) or a Chartered Accountant with around 5 years of prior equity research or financial modelling experience
- Candidates with CFA certification would be preferred.
- Prior experience in covering Healthcare sector would be an added advantage