Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:862 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Retainer - Reform Monitoring Specialist - Infrastructure Advisory (10-15 yrs)
Retainer - Reform Monitoring Specialist - Delhi
About Infrastructure Advisory :
- CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a leading advisor to regulators and governments, multilateral agencies, investors, and large public and private sector firms. We help shape public policy and enable infrastructure development. Our services span a wide array of infrastructure development activities.
- Our work in the areas of policy formulation, regulation, design and implementation of public-private partnership (PPP) frameworks and infrastructure financing mechanisms helps create a vibrant ecosystem for infrastructure development. Our services at the project level include bid process management, valuations and due diligence to enable investment decisions.
- We are known for our core values of independence and analytical rigour combined with deep domain expertise. Our teams have expertise across the complete range of infrastructure sectors - urban development, energy, transport and logistics, natural resources, education, and healthcare. We have a rich understanding of PPP and financing related issues. We operate in India and 22 other emerging economies in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a division of CRISIL Risk and Infrastructure Solutions Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CRISIL Limited.
Job title: Reform Monitoring Specialist
Job Responsibilities :
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related :
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Urban Governance, Reform implementation
- Evaluation of large infrastructure/ flagships programs of GoI /externally aided projects /mission mode projects.
- Support the Mission Directorate to update the reform database;
- Support ULBs/ States in development of strategies for reform achievement;
- Provide support for the detailed analysis of reforms progress;
- Conduct analysis of the current status of reform implementation, based on the QPRs, review meeting and Reform Appraisal Reports (RARs), and provide regular feedback to the Mission Directorate; Documentation of case studies on selected reforms;
- Prepare an analysis of the complex and non-complex reforms and achievements of the same for states where UCs are not submitted;
- Contribute in various meeting of the committee formulated, if any, to discuss issue in reforms implementation.
Educational Qualification: Graduate in Planning or Engineering or MBA
Experience: 10 years +
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.