Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:861 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Retainer - Finance Expert (10-15 yrs)
About Infrastructure Advisory
CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a leading advisor to regulators and governments, multilateral agencies, investors, and large public and private sector firms. We help shape public policy and enable infrastructure development. Our services span a wide array of infrastructure development activities. Our work in the areas of policy formulation, regulation, design and implementation of public-private partnership (PPP) frameworks and infrastructure financing mechanisms helps create a vibrant ecosystem for infrastructure development. Our services at the project level include bid process management, valuations and due diligence to enable investment decisions. We are known for our core values of independence and analytical rigour combined with deep domain expertise. Our teams have expertise across the complete range of infrastructure sectors - urban development, energy, transport and logistics, natural resources, education, and healthcare. We have a rich understanding of PPP and financing related issues. We operate in India and 22 other emerging economies in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a division of CRISIL Risk and Infrastructure Solutions Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CRISIL Limited.
Job title: Finance Expert
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related
- At least 10 years- experience in advising government ULBs.
- Good knowledge of municipals financial analysis, municipals budgeting and accounting and financial projection.
- Broad Role: The Expert must have hands on experience in preparing financial management and project and urban infrastructure financing.
- Experience in the assessment of the capital market situation, accessing funds from other sources including banks and financial institutions, innovative methods of raising and structuring finances including debt swaps and assessing possibility of Public private partnership.
- A strong understanding of quantitative research methods and ability to work with complex datasets.
Educational Qualification: CA or MBA in finance or equivalent degree
Experience: 10 years +
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.