Corporate HR at CRISIL Limited
Views:636 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Crisil - Research Analyst - Corporate Credit Risk (1-4 yrs)
Research Analyst - Corporate Credit Risk - Immediate Joiners Preferred
Job Description - Credit Risk- Corporate Role
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Work with team of onshore analysts to cover credit portfolio of corporates, Public Sector Entities and GREs
- Preparing opinion based credit reports and financial models based on fundamental analysis for a set of assigned credits/companies
The credit assessment process requires the following :
- Undertaking research and analysis of an entity through thorough assessment of its credit strengths and weakness and weighing its business and financial risk profile.
- Understanding the potential for sovereign support or parent support which would need to be factored into the credit assessments.
- Preparing a detailed credit assessment report and elaborately discuss the company profile and credit risk considerations.
- Preparing and updating detailed financial models encompassing financial analysis, capital structure analysis, calculation of key credit quality determinants and financial projections (upto 7 years).
- Determine and recommend ratings to the entity based on the internal rating framework and methodology.
- Regular interaction with client to discuss reports as well as workflow
- Support the client with any ad-hoc research requests including sector research
- Engage with client teams proactively and suggest new ideas to enhance client engagement
- Train new hires and mentor juniors in the team
FUNCTIONAL & BEHAVIOURAL KNOWLEDGE :
- Experience in deal financial modeling/ surveillance/ portfolio monitoring and credit analysis
- Good understanding of banking regulations, calculation of key credit metrics and capital ratios
- Reasonable understanding of banks internal systems
MINIMUM & PREFERRED EDUCATION :
- MBA or CA or Master's degree preferred; CFA certification is a plus
MINIMUM & PREFERRED EXPERIENCE / SKILLS :
- 1-4 years of work experience preferable in credit risk/credit research
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy; Diligence and hard work
- Organization skills and the ability to manage and prioritize workload
- Good understanding of MS office products