Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:236 Applications:116 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Regional Manager - Business Development - Research Services (4-8 yrs)
Exp : 4 - 8 Years
About CRISIL Limited :
- CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are India's foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
- We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
About CRISIL Research :
- CRISIL Research is India's largest independent integrated research house. We provide insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies. We also conduct training programs to financial sector professionals on a wide array of technical issues. We are India's most credible provider of economy and industry research. Our industry research covers 86 sectors and is known for its rich insights and perspectives. Our analysis is supported by inputs from our network of more than 5,000 primary sources, including industry experts, industry associations and trade channels. We play a key role in India's fixed income markets.
- We are the largest provider of valuation of fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries in the country. We are also the sole provider of debt and hybrid indices to India's mutual fund and life insurance industries. We pioneered independent equity research in India, and are today the country's largest independent equity research house. Our defining trait is the ability to convert information and data into expert judgements and forecasts with complete objectivity. We leverage our deep understanding of the macro-economy and our extensive sector coverage to provide unique insights on micro-macro and cross-sectoral linkages. Our talent pool comprises economists, sector experts, company analysts and information management specialists.
Job Title: Regional Manager
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for new client acquisition & handling complete sales / quota responsibility in the defined territories/ regions/ client segments
- To market & develop business to large corporates, specific NBFCs and financial institutions across allocated geographies
- Should be responsible for lead generation and maintaining a healthy pipeline for the region
- Will be responsible for certain Product verticals and identify new business opportunities in the research space on a continuous basis
- Coordinate with the product/research team to launch new products/variants of existing products.
- Manage and grow the existing large client base. Target and pitch to new high value clients/mandates in existing and new segments.
- Identify product & market trends and ensure that team is knowledgeable & conversant in them.
- Ensures client satisfaction and retention through regular meetings with key clients/senior management of clients.
- Will be responsible for lead generation and maintaining a healthy pipeline for the team.
- Presales - Demo, respond to EOIs, RFPs, prepare proposals etc.
- Contract negotiation, contract closing
- Billing responsibilities
- Manage sales receivables
- Should identify business challenges across various industries and propose CRISIL Research services / solutions.
- Has good understanding of Industry & market trends. Consultative sales experience will be plus.
- Has fair understanding of investment products, treasury investments.
Interaction & Travel:
- Regularly interacts with clients and prospective clients in the specified territory
- Open to travel for business across South India.
Scope & Impact:
- Client Acquisition Role (70%) .
- Individual Performer with sales Quota
- Has significant impact on the sales and revenue results of the team
- Bachelors +MBA
- 3 - 7 years relevant industry experience and a proven track record in consultative sales
- New Client acquisition experience in Research / Consulting BD Roles
- Experience in the building and execution of regional sales plans
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Thorough understanding of the sales process and strong relationship management skills.
- Flair for meeting people, pleasant and presentable, ability to win trust of customers and coordinate with internal and external customers.
- Moderate to strong understanding of financial concepts and business analysis
- Positive attitude with qualities of a team player
- Innovative and solution orientation
- Open to new ideas and initiatives
- Independent performer
- Ability to manage performance under stringent timelines
- Result Orientation
- Negotiation Skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.