Associate at Crisil
Views:4333 Applications:231 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:115
Crisil - Manager - Urban Planning - Infrastructure Advisory (6-12 yrs)
Department CRIS - Infrastructure Advisory
Role Summary - Functional Responsibility Related:
- Work independently/ managing a team on consulting projects/ assignments; manage different aspects of assignment delivery including assignment quality, timelines, client management, client satisfaction / relationship, etc.
- Leading / supporting business development activities, such as opportunity tracking, proposal writing, client interactions, etc.
- Role would involve working on Government and Multilateral funded projects. Inter alia, work on Policy work, Plans, Regulatory aspects, Financial Models, Reforms and Project Implementation, Advisory Reports
- Ability to work with state governments, urban local bodies and travel extensively. Be open to work on assignments across locations in India and abroad. This would imply a willingness to travel and be stationed at client site depending on the requirements of the assignment.
- Preferably well versed in the urban planning and infrastructure sector/ sub sector and is preferably aware of consulting landscape of potential consulting client
- Be open to working on assignments unrelated to current domain strengths in the analytical capacity, simultaneously building knowledge / skills in such new areas.
- Support in outreach activities by writing articles, in-house research, working on business development proposals and pitches / co-ordination
- Provide assistance in system compliance and internal activities
Domain Related :
- Urban Planning - statutory plans, master plans, local area plans, town planning schemes, urban development policy and regulations, land management, local economic development plans
- Urban Mobility - city mobility plans, city bus services, transit-oriented development, non-motorized transit strategies
- Urban Housing & Real Estate - affordable housing studies, slum-free plan and action, market assessment, transaction advisory & PPP
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.