Associate at Crisil
Views:2952 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:87
Crisil - Manager - Structured Finance - RMBS/CMBS (6-11 yrs)
Job Title : Manager - Structured Finance
Job ID: IO/GAC/2014/003
Department: GAC - Analytical
Hiring Grade Level: M
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related :
- Understanding of various SF Asset classes and keeping up to date with the market trends
- Project Management and leading a team of 6-10 analysts involved in surveillance of Structured Finance transactions across asset classes (ABS, CDO. CMBS, RMBS)
- Review surveillance outputs and authenticate analyst's recommendation
- Process Adherence
- Responsible for timely execution of project deliverables and streamlining operations.
- Understand the processes and develop better surveillance methodologies and processes
- Client Management / Stakeholder Management
- Interacting with overseas client on regular basis to understand their expectations
- Update senior management and client with timely MIS reporting
- People Development
- Playing a critical role in managing the aspirations of the team members and creating an environment of continuous improvement
- Training and Analytical ramp up of the team and output
- Appraisals, career planning and mentoring for the team
- Team leading & Mentoring skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical abilities
- Sound understanding of the RMBS/ABS/CMBS/CDO space with experience in deal financial modeling/ surveillance/ portfolio monitoring and credit analysis.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills primarily focused on managing client expectations.
- Excellent working skills on Excel
- Project management skills and ability to set up and streamline operational processes will be an added advantage
- Ability to manage performance under stringent timelines
- The positions require MBAs/ CAs or equivalent with about 6-10 years of experience in KPOs managing large teams, or equivalent experience in structured finance with banks or rating agencies.
- A track record of bringing about productivity and process improvements would be a key differentiating factor.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.