Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:3916 Applications:155 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
CRISIL - Manager - Mutual Funds Management (5-10 yrs)
- CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.We are majority owned by S&P Global Inc., a leading provider of transparent and independent ratings, benchmarks, analytics and data to the capital and commodity markets worldwide.
- CRISIL Research is India's largest independent integrated research house. We provide insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies. We also conduct training programs to financial sector professionals on a wide array of technical issues.We are India's most credible provider of economy and industry research. Our industry research covers 86 sectors and is known for its rich insights and perspectives. Our analysis is supported by inputs from our network of more than 5,000 primary sources, including industry experts, industry associations and trade channels.
- We play a key role in India's fixed income markets. We are the largest provider of valuation of fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries in the country.
- We are also the sole provider of debt and hybrid indices to India's mutual fund and life insurance industries. We pioneered independent equity research in India, and are today the country's largest independent equity research house. Our defining trait is the ability to convert information and data into expert judgements and forecasts with complete objectivity. We leverage our deep understanding of the macro-economy and our extensive sector coverage to provide unique insights on micro-macro and cross-sectoral linkages. Our talent pool comprises economists, sector experts, company analysts and information management specialists.
Position : Manager
Reporting To : Associate Director
Location : Gurgaon
Role Summary :
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related :
i. Research on retirement funds and mutual funds :
- Fund manager selection
- Performance review of fund manager
Qualitative Research : Qualitative assessment of AMC, MF scheme and retirement funds, Investment process review of asset manager, due diligence of AMC
Quantitative Research : Analysis of portfolio, Fund Managers and AMC based on performance, performance attribution and portfolio based attributes.
- Writing analytical articles related to the investment products/ themes, wealth management and general markets
- Detailed analysis on other financial instruments like PMS products, AIFs, REITS, INVITS, ULIPs
ii. Process Adherence :
- Ensure high quality of analysis and research output
- Successfully meeting deliverables and client requirements
- Initiatives for productivity improvement
- Successfully adhering to SLAs (service level agreements) on specific client engagements
- Documentation of processes
iii. Client Management / Stakeholder Management :
- Leading a team of Research Analysts and Senior Research Analysts
- Interaction with clients, market participants including mutual funds, custodian or any other stake holder involved in client mandate
- Contribution towards improving the market position of CRISIL in the Investment research business
Essential Qualification : MBA (Finance) or equivalent OR CA and CFA
Experience : More than 5 years of experience in research on Mutual Funds, retirement funds and carrying out due diligence of MF, PMS provider or any other investment firm.
- Sound knowledge of the mutual fund, retirement funds, AIF, PMS, Insurance industry
- Sound understanding of regulations of mutual fund, AIF, PMS and Insurance industry
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills
- Team Management
- MS Office especially MS excel
- Independent performer
- Multi-tasking/ project management skills
- Ability to perform under pressure in deadline driven projects
- Working knowledge of prowess, Bloomberg, Reuters preferred
Kindly apply to the post if interested.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.