Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:715 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
CRISIL - Manager - Energy Consulting - Coal & Mining Sector - Infrastructure Advisory (6-12 yrs)
Manager - Energy - Coal & Mining
- CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions.
- A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
- CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a leading advisor to regulators and governments, multilateral agencies, investors, and large public and private sector firms.
- We help shape public policy and enable infrastructure development. Our services span a wide array of infrastructure development activities. Our work in the areas of policy formulation, regulation, design and implementation of public-private partnership (PPP) frameworks and infrastructure financing mechanisms helps create a vibrant ecosystem for infrastructure development.
- Our services at the project level include bid process management, valuations and due diligence to enable investment decisions. We are known for our core values of independence and analytical rigour combined with deep domain expertise.
- Our teams have expertise across the complete range of infrastructure sectors - urban development, energy, transport and logistics, natural resources, education, and healthcare. We have a rich understanding of PPP and financing related issues. We operate in India and 22 other emerging economies in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a division of CRISIL Risk and Infrastructure Solutions Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CRISIL Limited.
Business : CRIS
Division : Infrastructure Advisory
Location : Gurgaon
ROLE SUMMARY :
- The recruit would be responsible for managing a wide range of coal and mining related consulting and transaction advisory related assignments.
- This involves working with private entities as well as government agencies. Developing business for service offerings in Mining is an integral part of the role.
JOB REQUIREMENTS : The candidate should be well-versed with the domestic mining scenario (both coal as well as non-coal minerals) and should have a detailed understanding of and have managed assignments in the following work areas:
Sector Related :
- Due Diligence/ Financial Modelling/ Financial Appraisals/ Pre-Feasibility Analysis of Coal and other mineral projects
- Market analysis of end use industries (especially Power Generation, Steel and Cement) including the Policy and Regulatory scenario prevailing in these sectors
- Bid Process Management for selection of Mine Developer cum Operator (MDO)/ Joint Venture Partner
- Bid Advisory and the associated modeling for Coal Auctions
- Bid Advisory to private mining players for MDO opportunities
- Fuel Sourcing Strategy
- Business Planning and Strategy Development for Mining Companies
Experience : 6+ yrs
Qualification : B.Tech (Mining Engineering) and MBA(Finance)
Skills Essential Skills :
- Strong Analytical and Communication Skills
- Detailed Financial modeling
- Excellent Report writing and Presentation skills
- Client Management
- Outreach/ Participation in conferences