Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:3556 Applications:181 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
CRISIL - Manager - Customized Research - Energy/Power Domain (6-8 yrs)
Manager - Energy
- CRISIL is a global, agile and innovative analytics company driven by its mission of making markets function better. We are Indias foremost provider of ratings, data, research, analytics and solutions. A strong track record of growth, culture of innovation and global footprint sets us apart. We have delivered independent opinions, actionable insights, and efficient solutions to over 100,000 customers.
- CRISIL Research is India's largest independent integrated research house. We provide insights, opinion and analysis on the Indian economy, industry, capital markets and companies. We also conduct training programs to financial sector professionals on a wide array of technical issues.
- We are India's most credible provider of economy and industry research. Our industry research covers 86 sectors and is known for its rich insights and perspectives. Our analysis is supported by inputs from our network of more than 5,000 primary sources, including industry experts, industry associations and trade channels. We play a key role in India's fixed income markets.
- We are the largest provider of valuation of fixed income securities to the mutual fund, insurance and banking industries in the country. We are also the sole provider of debt and hybrid indices to India's mutual fund and life insurance industries. We pioneered independent equity research in India, and are today the country's largest independent equity research house.
- Our defining trait is the ability to convert information and data into expert judgements and forecasts with complete objectivity. We leverage our deep understanding of the macro-economy and our extensive sector coverage to provide unique insights on micro-macro and cross-sectoral linkages. Our talent pool comprises economists, sector experts, company analysts and information management specialists.
Role summary :
- The recruit will be a team member of Customised Research - Energy domain. Candidates with good experience of working with Consultancy firm in Power, Renewable and Coal sectors preferred.
Job requirements :
- The candidate shall be well versed with the entire Power segment value chain and shall have demonstrated experience of executing the worked on research engagements/mandates independently in the Power, Renewable and Coal sectors.
Sector and business related :
- Ability to lead the team in project execution right from planning to submitting final reports
- Actively support in Business Development activities
- In depth expert level knowledge of Power, Renewable and coal sectors
- Ability to undertake high end analysis and research in Power, Renewable and Coal sectors for our clients
- Ability to promptly assess sector level changes and trends and understanding of inter-linkages with the macro economy
- Provide value added inputs to enhance quality of research in areas of Power, Renewable & Coal
- Take initiative to work on new themes, franchise in the sectors
- Track financial performance of companies/entities in the sector from the credit perspective
- Ability to think out of the box and come out with innovative solutions/ideas
- The person should be well versed with excel based modelling to work on market and financial models
- Ability to make high level presentations to internal as well as external clients
- Ability to groom junior members in the team and work seamlessly with other teams
- At least 6-8 years in Power domain in Research/Consulting
- BE Electrical + MBA
- Excellent knowledge of Power value chain and related sectors
- Excellent oral communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Very good attention to detail
- Ability to understand and interpret financial statements/reports
- Good knowledge of MS Office (excellent understanding of PPT)
- Positive attitude, energetic and ability to work across teams within tight deadlines
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.