Talent Acquisition Specialist at CRISIL Limited
Views:2008 Applications:159 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
CRISIL - Lead Coordinator/Team Leader - Project/Program Management - Consultant Team (15-23 yrs)
Lead Coordinator/Team Leader - Project/Program Management - Consultant Team
About Infrastructure Advisory :
- CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a leading advisor to regulators and governments, multilateral agencies, investors, and large public and private sector firms. We help shape public policy and enable infrastructure development. Our services span a wide array of infrastructure development activities.
- Our work in the areas of policy formulation, regulation, design and implementation of public-private partnership (PPP) frameworks and infrastructure financing mechanisms helps create a vibrant ecosystem for infrastructure development. Our services at the project level include bid process management, valuations and due diligence to enable investment decisions.
- We are known for our core values of independence and analytical rigour combined with deep domain expertise. Our teams have expertise across the complete range of infrastructure sectors - urban development, energy, transport and logistics, natural resources, education, and healthcare. We have a rich understanding of PPP and financing related issues. We operate in India and 22 other emerging economies in Asia, Africa, and the Middle East. CRISIL Infrastructure Advisory is a division of CRISIL Risk and Infrastructure Solutions Limited, a wholly owned subsidiary of CRISIL Limited.
Job title: Lead Coordinator /Team Leader
Location: New Delhi
Functional Responsibility / Domain Related:
The Lead Coordinator will ensure overall coordination of the Consultant team and will be responsible for the implementation, management and supervision of the project. He will be responsible for the quality control of the activities, the deliverables and the different reports realized by the other experts during the implementation period of the assignment. He will serve as the one-stop interface for the management of the client and the project. This is a project related role.
He/She will be notably in charge of:
- Co-ordinating and managing all aspects of the project
- Planning and budgeting the activities of the Consultant team;
- Contribution to the marketing of the credit facility;
- Identifying and securing the required expertise,
- Coordination and mobilization of the experts;
- Assisting the Clients's PMU on a day to day basis, support the Client in tasks related to the project and assure transfer of knowledge from short term experts to the Client staff;
- Preparing and delivering the communication actions for the promotion of the programme;
- Organizing workshops and awareness raising activities;
- Drafting of the different reporting documents;
- Preparing and ensuring the follow up of the Steering committee meetings, whether the meeting is informal or formal,
- Ensure continuous relationship with all stakeholders
Qualifications and Experience Required for the Role:
The Lead Coordinator should have university education (M.Sc., MBA or similar level) and should have international professional experience of minimum 15 years in project / programme management. The specific professional experience of Lead Coordinator should include
- Knowledge of the banking and/or housing environment of India,
- Knowledge of green housing and affordable housing sector will be an added advantage
- Experience in financing instruments for the housing sector (financial analysis, credit assessment), and/or in developing green housing projects, leading and coordinating teams in multi-cultural context, and as a project coordinator of a similar sized projects (managerial capacity, great ability to listen, communications skills, emphasis on dialogue),
- Experience of working with international donors/ funding agencies will be an added advantage,
- Experience in technical assistance and/or training,
- Good knowledge of programming, planning, conducting and reporting tools, monitoring and evaluation,
- Strong leadership skills, including strategic vision, structured expertise to change management, coaching and capacity building
- Stakeholder dialogue and capacity building of energy efficiency professionals.
Furthermore, the Lead Coordinator should have working experience in emerging and developing countries, especially in India. The Lead Coordinator should have excellent English speaking and writing skills.
Educational Qualification : Post Graduation is must.
Experience: 15 + years
Duration of the contract: 2 years