Talent Acquisition at CRISIL
Views:8986 Applications:362 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:346
CRISIL - Director - Business Development - Global Research & Analytics (15-20 yrs)
We are hiring for the captioned role in our India team, please find the below details & reply with your resume if this role interests you.
Role : Director - Business Development, India
- The New Business Development position is a key senior sales role within CRISIL GR&A (Global Research & Analytics) sales team for the respective region, responsible for executing regional sales and business development strategies.
- The candidate would be primarily playing a hunter role, responsible for bringing in new clients into CRISIL GR&A, expanding business development activities selling CRISIL GR&A's defined competencies across a range of Financial Services firms - Sell Side, Buy Side, Retail & Commercial Banks, Global Fortune 500 Companies.
- The position's primary responsibility is to achieve new business targets for CRISIL GR&A services sold in the sales regions identified above.
- The candidate will develop revenue-producing relationships with decision-making CxO level executives at leading financial firms, as well as drive the sales cycle of all assigned sales opportunities from initial prospect communication through contract execution working along with Pre-Sales & Solutioning teams onsite and offshore.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree preferred.
- Experience in selling business solutions within the region preferably as financial services solutions sales person preferably working in a leading research, analytics, services & solutions firm with prior experience of working with offshore teams.
- Good understanding of Capital Markets front office (Trading), middle office ( Risk Management) and back office & Capital Markets asset classes
- Strong local contact base and access to alumni, local associations, industry associations within the region.
The candidate is expected to travel regularly to regional prospect and customer locations to support lead generation, sales presentations, contract negotiations, conferences, events, client visits of CRISIL GR&A's global research centers, and ongoing relationship building.