Crisil - Business Manager/Business Analyst - Hedge Accounting (5-10 yrs)
Hedge Accounting (Business Manager /Business Analyst)
The role is for one of CRISIL's top investment banking clients looking for Project Manager for Hedge Accounting business with strong knowledge of hedging strategies. Below is the detail of the role and responsibilities
Key accountabilities to include:
- Work with business managers to draft business proposals for new hedging initiatives, including assessing the feasibility of such initiatives and leveraging past- and other in-flight deliverables for synergies and knowledge sharing.
- Analyse, define and document the business benefits (eg. NII stabilisation, increased capacity for dynamic risk management, operational efficiencies).
- Analyse, define and document the business requirements, including impact on accounting policies, regulatory obligations.
- Gain a deep understanding of banks's current practices and infrastructure, and work with IT to estimate and document the cost of implementation (as both full- and minimum viable products).
- Coordinate analysis, planning and execution between business managers, the Markets Treasury Desk, Finance, Accounting Policy, and other executing functions.
- Coordinate business readiness including documentation, policies, and testing.
- Tracking the realisation of the defined business benefits.
- Support definition of standardised delivery framework that can be used to assess the components required to deliver new initiatives.
- Define roadmaps using the standardised delivery framework.
- Maintain RAID, including performing risk assessments and playing an active role in the mitigation and management of delivery risk.
- Maintain project plans and status updates for regional working groups and Business Outcome Delivery Committee
- Prepare materials for presentation to governance forums and senior management.
Educational Qualification - MBA (Finance) , CA , CMA, CFA