Lead - Recruitment at CRISIL LIMITED
Views:3176 Applications:213 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:207
CRISIL - Associate Director - Compensation & Benefits (8-15 yrs)
We have opening with Crisil - Mumbai.
Looking out for Associate Director - Compensation & Benefits.
CRISIL is a global analytical company providing ratings, research, and risk and policy advisory services. We are India's leading ratings agency. We are also the foremost provider of high-end research to the world's largest banks and leading corporations. With sustainable competitive advantage arising from our strong brand, unmatched credibility, market leadership across businesses, and large customer base, we deliver analysis, opinions, and solutions that make markets function better.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- 8 years + of experience in compensation and benefits
- Full time MBA need only apply.
- Overall planning of compensation - Budgeting or forecasting program manage compensation planning for Compensation in India & other international locations - Designs pieces of complex compensation programs resulting in significant and long term changes to the company's compensation offerings and policies
- Oversees the implementation of specific components of complex and large scale global compensation initiatives
- Designs and develops training education and communication materials for the implementation of global or local compensation programs.
- Drives resolution of compensation issues and independently makes recommendation
- Manages relationships with key stakeholders globally and builds new relationships outside team where appropriate.
- Drive refinement of the Market Intelligence processes and deliverables to ensure client expectations and deliverables are met on time and with quality
- Accountable for market data collection analysis and target development. Ensure market data analysis and recommendations are aligned with the compensation and benefits or pension strategy and direction for the Country
- Serves as an SME and advisor to HR and recruitment teams as needed in all aspects of compensation design planning and administration processes and counselling on customization of programs at a local level.
- Applies comprehensive functional knowledge in compensation and serves as a senior resource providing guidance to less experienced team members.
- Develops and shares knowledge capital in the compensation area.
- Provides input to capital budgeting for area and ensures that team adheres to budget.