Team Lead at Enago (Crimson Interactive)
Views:1084 Applications:313 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Crimson Interactive - Manager - HR Operations (5-10 yrs)
Job title : Assistant Manager / Manager / Senior Associate HR Operations
Department : Human Resources
Location : Goregaon West, Mumbai
Reports to : Manager - Talent Acquisition
About the Company :
Crimson Interactive is a pioneer in the field of diverse language solutions as a provider and trendsetter. We provide language solutions to over 2 million authors and clients all across the globe. We are the most preferred partner for researchers, publishers, universities, corporate enterprises & other international entities.
We have clients across 125 countries and we help them achieve great communication results. We comprise of 3 brands Enago, Ulatus & Voxtab, which basically caters to the Editing & Publishing, Translation and Transcription segment.
Ranked #1 in India in the Editing industry, we are the first editing company in India to establish a model of Reverse Outsourcing, which means we outsource to western countries from India to provide services like editing & publication, translation & transcription for our clients.
We are headquartered in Mumbai & have our global offices in New York, New Jersey, Beijing, Seoul & Tokyo. We also have a global presence across 125 countries. Our esteemed clients comprise of Netflix, Sony, Toyota, University of Sydney, Capgemini, Guinness World Records, Hitachi, Fujitsu & so on.
- Managing Grievance Redressal Cell.
- Analyze work patterns and match expectations with functional heads.
- Analyzed complex data and documentation
- Maintenance of the HR records and systems
- Handling Employee Taxation. (TDS)
- Handling onboarding and exits.
- Leave & Attendance Management
- Payroll Management
- Managing annual appraisal operations
- Interacting with pay roll vendor
- ISO & ISMS Surveillance
- Bonus/Compensation Management/Reimbursement/Employee Referral Payments/ESOPs.
- Medical insurance/Health insurance management.
- Policies and procedure documentation
Rewards and Recognition Program :
- Coordinate with team heads for monthly rewards
- Issue and redeem reward certificates
- Collecting feedback and suggesting improvements to the program.
Employee Engagement :
- Organizing and driving fun activities / Employee Engagement activities at Crimson
- Motivation & Organization Development activity
- Assist in creating & maintaining a good work culture
- Recreation Activities: Annual team picnic, Annual day celebration
- Lunch/dinner/movie during high workload, other (e.g., cricket match, etc.)
- Maintain Birthday Database and coordinate Monthly Birthday Bash
- Mediating disputes and advising all sides involved on matters relating to employee relations and human resources policies
Pre-requisites/key characteristics and skills required :
- Graduate with relevant experience (Post graduate in HR preferred)
- Excellent proficiency in MS Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proactive, Resourceful, Highly Innovative and Creative.
- Working in fast paced, high transaction volume environment.
- Ability to organize & priorities workload within any setting.
- Knowledge of monitoring progress in an employee career.
- Completing all tasks in a timely, organized and professional manner.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing.
- Maintaining all HR paperwork to ensure compliance with relevant legislation.