HR at Crimson Education Global
Views:453 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Crimson - Head - School Administration (6-10 yrs)
Hiring for School-Head of Administration
We are looking for a Head-Administration, who is a strong team player and solution-oriented with excellent interpersonal and communication skills to grow our chain of schools along with the vision of the Organization.
The ideal professional from the Education industry or from Administrative Background will be a plus.
- Works closely with the Management, School team and understands the diverse needs and challenges.
- Help shape and uphold the vision of the school.
- Responsible for all the non-academic functions of the school.
- Responsible for budget, financial reporting, accounting and resources (Petty Cash, Salary, Reimbursements, Vendor Payment, Fee Collection)
- Responsible for Vendor Management pertaining to logistics, housekeeping, security, uniform, books, stationery and events or meetings.
- Looks after Compliances, Regulations, CBSE Guidelines (CBSE and State Board of education affiliation upgradation and extension)
- Responsible for Implementing actions that improve the school (e.g., building renovations, new guidelines for students) Statutory Compliance Annual Renewal - Fire Safety, Safe drinking water, Building safety certificate etc.
- Managing school Admin team, Security, caretakers other ground staff.
- Responsible for Hiring, training and role allocation to non-academic staff.
- Strong Organizational skills
- Teamwork and collaboration
- Negotiation and persuasive skills
- Knowledge of administrative processes of schools
- Attention to detail.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution
- Good judgment and decision-making aptitude
- Any Graduate/ MBA/ PGDBM
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.