Cofounder at Crewscale
Views:381 Applications:75 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:68
CrewScale - Applied Research Analyst - Operation Intelligence (3-5 yrs)
Crewscale is a Global managed marketplace for finding and managing Remote talent (particularly Developers, Designers, Product managers, Project Managers etc).
Being a global platform, our client are from major tech centers of the world- US (Silicon Valley), Canada, UK/Europe, India, Israel.....so on. whereas supply on our platform is highly distributed among 100+ countries around the globe
- Performing secondary research about talent pool and its market across selected regions of the globe
- Identification of suitable talent pockets across the world
- Gaining intelligence around the talent pools that can be used to device onboarding campaigns.
- Identification and onboarding of right partner (vendor) organisations across the world
- Work closely with supply side marketing teams to device effective strategies around the identified talent pockets.
- Deep analysis around different talent pools to create a global benchmarking index.
- Identifying appropriate channels for outreach program for each identified talent pool.
- Act as a Single point of contact for providing inputs to optimize developer outreach campaigns.
- Competitors Analysis
- Converting intelligence to actionable strategies
- Extensive experience of conducting in-depth applied secondary research
- Any experience in HR Analytics /HRBP is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in Market research and Market intelligence
- Engineering degree in computer science will be preferred