Director at CreditVidya
Views:350 Applications:101 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:27
CreditVidya.com - Business Analyst - IIT/NIT/BITS (3-5 yrs)
Key Roles & Responsibilities :
- Understands business processes and products for assigned business functions and the relationships between those processes and information systems, including the impact of system changes to business processes.
- Liaises with Product/Engineering/Sales teams to develop products to aid/improve business intelligence
- Independently identifies, initiates, and coordinates the analysis of business needs in project areas
- Interfaces between business owners/sales/pre-sales/clients/users and development project teams to determine, communicate and validate business requirements.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams; studying system capabilities; writing specifications
- Perform daily, weekly, and monthly reviews and analyses of current processes using operational metrics and reports.
- Provides timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts
- Conducts client meetings with client team(s) regularly to review project deliverables and deadlines
- Conduct insightful, ad hoc analyses to investigate ongoing or one-time operational issues
Key Skills :
- Previous experience in fintech start-ups preferably lending domain.
- Possess good experience in preparing in various documents such as Business requirements documents (BRD) and Functional Specifications Document (FSD)
- Created Flow charts/UML using Visio or any other tool
- Knowledge of API's and API testing tools
- Basic project management skills, good knowledge of various phases and methodologies of software development including Agile project management.
- Expertise in using leading industry tools & methodologies
- Strong skills in MS-Excel
- Basic knowledge of SQL
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with attention to details
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and with others
- Minimum 3 years- experience as business analyst
- Ability to work in high-pressure, deadline driven environment
- B.E/ B. Tech from Tier 1 institutes in CS/IT/EC/EE