CreditVidya - Senior Analyst/Manager - Risk (2-6 yrs)
About us Website: https://www.creditvidya.com/ LinkedIn:
CreditVidya is an embedded lending company, we enable any internet business to provide financial services to their customers, using our full stack lending platform. We believe in providing the best customer experience in availing credit using our technology. We have a pedigree of over 10+ years of providing data and decision solutions to retail lending industry. Our journey started as an alternate data company and have worked with over 55 financial institutions in the past including all major banks and NBFCs before transitioning into embedded lending. Why should you join CreditVidya? We are one of the fasting growing companies in the embedded lending space.
We have grown 5X in terms of our revenue from operations and have built an AUM of over 700 crores as of March 2023 in unsecured lending with the best risk framework using Machine learning algorithms. The acquisition by CRED will help us catapult the growth multi-fold and become a formidable force in digital lending eco-system. We are sure everyone aspires to make career progression.
This may be your best opportunity to join the high-performance team to create a massive impact in the lending space. You get to work with industry best talent density. The average vintage of core team is over 5 years doing some amazing work. If you love to take ownership and willing to think out of the box, then CreditVidya is the place to be.
From your experience you should:
- Have thorough knowledge of risk & business analytics concepts - scorecard performance review, gap analysis, hypothesis testing, etc.
- Have understanding on credit policy, underwriting process, and experience of implementing credit strategies for unsecured lending products
- 2+ years of experience doing qualitative and quantitative analysis in the similar domain
- Extract valuable insights through by creating new variables and establishing relationships among them
- Extract valuable insights from performance data and make recommendations
- Have the ability to translate hypothesis into nuanced analytical intent Have the ability to work independently and derive desired results
- Work with partner teams to communicate requirements and drive necessary outputs
What will you be doing:
- Evaluate acquisition and portfolio risk in our lending portfolio, by complete assessment of our internal scorecards and policy matrices.
- Constantly assess effectiveness of existing credit policies and recommend new policies and corresponding operating guidelines for unsecured lending products
- Work closely with business teams in building pricing, limit enhancements and cross sell strategies
- Help shape the product design and operations processes by evaluating them from a Credit/Fraud risk lens
- Work closely with collections and underwriting team to ensure the feedback loop is closed and learnings are relayed into our credit decisioning strategies
- Interact with lending partners in helping them understand innovative programs and define metrics for tracking
- Own the periodic review with the lending partners to track portfolio performance
What will you get?
- Good pay.
- We will pay well enough that money alone would not be a blocker for you joining.
- Mentorship and a chance to grow professionally by experts from NBFC, Banking, Bureau, Technology
- A chance at a career-building stint. CreditVidya is in excellent shape and poised to become significant.
- An opportunity to be part of a blitz scaling team and shape the industrys narrative.
- A chance to define the company culture, be a stakeholder in how we do things.
Don't like something? Make your case; change it.