Credit Suisse - Risk Control Manager (5-8 yrs)
You will be part of the team that ultimately supports the APAC CRO FRCO (Functional Risk Control Officer), who is responsible for the first-line operational risk and control governance framework for APAC CRO department.
APAC Chief Risk Officer Department :
The APAC CRO provides independent risk oversight of Credit Suisse entities in Asia-Pacific with teams in seven key countries - Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, Australia, India, China and South Korea. The APAC CRO provides independent risk oversight for the APAC Division and relevant APAC legal entities including Branches, for market, liquidity, credit, operational and fiduciary risk.
Main Duties and Responsibilities :
You will have the following responsibilities relating to the following aspects of the role:
- Support of the core first-line operational risk and control processes, including: the RCSA cycle internal operational and supervisory controls documentation, design, mapping & testing; internal operational risk incident analysis, tracking & reporting; out-sourcing supervision; end-user computing supervision; etc.;
- Design, allocation, performance monitoring, analysis, support and reporting on permanent supervision controls;
- Tracking and reporting on internal/external audit and Regulatory deliverables across APAC CRO;
- Quality control assurance processes on all internal/external audit, Regulatory dedications and supervisory controls;
- Operational risk flags development, monitoring and reporting;
- Support, development and maintenance of any regional CRO policies and procedures;
- New Business co-ordination and reporting;
- Operational MI;
- Good citizenship programme involvement, review and monitoring and metrics;
- Preparation and delivery, as assigned, of presentation to management, governance bodies and others; and
- Ad hoc projects/tasks to support APAC CRO FRCO regarding controls and controls environment.
You Offer :
- You are educated to Degree level, with minimum 5 years working in a professional environment, largely Investment/Private Bank and potentially some time in a Big 4 Accounting Firm or Consultancy Firm.
- You have internal control focus experience in one or more of the following areas: operational risk management, external or internal audit, regulatory compliance, trading controls, financial reporting or product control. Specifically including one or more of development or maintenance of risk management control frameworks; change programmes; performance of internal controls reviews/audits; or governance and policy frameworks.
- You have a deep understanding of Investment Banking and/or Private Banking in the Financial Services markets, with deep understanding of the broader Risk function.
- You are expected to be a highly strict individual, ambitious, delivery focused with the ability to work independently and multi-task. You should be able to rapidly grasp, apply and explain detailed technical concepts. You are required to produce high quality work, under-pressure and to tight deadlines.
- You have strong communication skills in English oral and written, including excellent presentation skills as they will be taking care of both junior and senior members of the firm on a regular basis. You have professional manner with good interpersonal skills, able to build positive relationships with a diverse group of both technical and non-technical resources.
- Your strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word and PowerPoint are compulsory.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.