HR at Credit Suisse
Views:1285 Applications:113 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Credit Suisse - Model Risk Management Role - Trading Model Validation Team (5-8 yrs)
- Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global strength employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth.
- We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to build creative solutions to meet the needs of our clients- and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- Model validation of Trading Book models for Fixed Income (Interest Rates, Inflation and Emerging Markets). This includes validation of Pricing models, Risk Capital models (e.g. VaR and RNIV), Risk-Based PnL and review of vendor models.
- Perform testing and produce documentation following the model validation guidelines of SR11-7.
- Timely delivery of model reviews with effective challenge to Front-Office and Risk Methodology team and escalation of identified issues.
- Independent model development, building up our modeling framework and Model Validation library.
- Review of New Products: conducting analysis for Pre-Trade Approvals.
- Liaising and collaborating with stakeholders across Front-Office quants and
- Trading, Market Risk and Product Control.
- Conducting research for establishing methodologies that estimate model risks.
- As part of the Trading Model Validation team within Model Risk Management the candidate will gain exposure to both Pricing and Risk Capital modelling.
- The current heightened regulatory and governance framework guarantees a significant level of responsibility and visibility to the business and senior management.
The range of projects covered offers the chance for team members to gain in-depth knowledge of products, models and the risk management for Fixed Income, with focus on Interest Rates, Inflation and Emerging Markets.
- Relevant past experience in Model Validation, Front Office Quantitative
- Analysis or Quantitative Risk Management, ideally with focus on Pricing Models, VaR and RNiV for Rates products.
- Good knowledge of derivatives pricing models, stochastic calculus, numerical algorithms and products.
- Ideally educated to PhD or Master Level in a quantitative topic.
- Experience with a relevant programming language: C++, F#, R or Python.
- Team player with good interpersonal skills, especially in terms of communication, documentation, and stakeholder management.