HR at Credit Suisse
Views:1007 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - Manager - Risk & Finance Data Governance - Data Integration Governance Services (8-13 yrs)
Risk and Finance Data Governance - Data Integration Governance Services #101305
- Provide PMO support across the Data Integration and Governance Services (DIGS) team for programs/projects related to change, data governance, data modeling, data lineage, etc.
- Structure and perform data governance analysis for risk and finance reports across the risk and finance processes and infrastructure
- Ensure that all stakeholders are clear of the scope, approach, benefits and timelines of the data governance work
- Execute and/or manage the progress of the work against quality standards, targets and budgets
- Resolve or (where appropriate) escalate issues and risks and ensure that appropriate corrective action are taken
- Work closely with IT partners to initiate/ maintain data governance documentation
- Take responsibility for quality assurance of the work delivered by the team
- Work with the relevant stakeholders to ensure that overall deliveries are meeting expectations
- Establish credibility with all levels of the bank for the work that is being delivered.
- Strong business/ technical knowledge of the Banking Industry and/or Financial Services.
- 8 - 12 years relevant experience. Data Governance experience in risk/ finance, experience in managing/ working with global teams, experience in setting up new teams will be favorable
- Strong understanding of regulatory delivery programs, ideally in Risk and Finance. Good understanding of risk and finance data and processes
- Proven ability to communicate with all levels of management in a clear, concise manner.
- Excellent organizational, problem solving, leadership, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management skills and proven successful front to back program delivery
- Good interpersonal skills
- Confident, strong communication skills with good work attitude, proactive
- Candidates from a consulting background, with strong implementation experience would be advantageous
- University undergraduate degree.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.