HR at Credit Suisse Services India Private Limited
Views:406 Applications:77 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Suisse - Business Risk Manager - Process & Regulatory Mapping (8-14 yrs)
Credit Suisse - Business Risk Manager - Process & Regulatory Mapping
Your field of responsibility :
As a part of role, your responsibility includes:
- Draft process maps adhering to the BPMN 2.0 guidelines, and mapping the same to relevant risks and controls
- Act as a trusted advisor to Process Owners and manage central repository for publishing process and procedure updates following the agreed schedule as per governance framework
- Run governance for publishing process and procedure updates and ensure a consistent standard is followed across Process Owners
- Partner with Process Owners and global stakeholders to plan continuous improvement efforts and identify best-practice opportunities to apply across processes
- Provide input into Process Mapping tooling requirements and technology roadmap.
Your future colleagues :
- To support our continued effort to grow our Private Banking franchise to a leading force in Asia, we have established the Target Operating Model (TOM), Process and Regulatory Mapping team within PB APAC's Competency Center (CoC) under the leadership of the PB APAC COO office.
- The PB APAC Competency Centers support the Private Bank in establishing and maintaining frameworks associated with key risks the business is facing and drive the digital and process improvement agenda forward with pace.
- This team will provide a crucial capability to enable an efficient, consistent, and effective process and control landscape for Private Banking APAC as well as ensure a robust framework and methodology is in place for driving operating model transformation initiatives front to back.
- PB APAC COO Office has a vision to grow our footprint in India. Approx. 40% of the resources mentioned above will be newly onboarded in Powai in 2021 to support the regional CoC teams (who are based in Singapore and Hong Kong).
- The Powai CoC team will support key risk topics such as AML/KYC, Tax, Cross Border, Data, etc. and the team is expected to grow further in 2022. Whilst the functional management of the Team will be undertaken by the relevant regional CoC lead, the role holder is expected to support the initial grooming, training, and upskilling of the new team with guidance from the Deputy CoC Head in the region.
Your skills and experience :
- Proven knowledge and experience of working in Private Banking role with focus on process map-ping, regulatory, risk, and control landscape
- You have a minimum 10-15 years of relevant working experience in Financial Services and preferably at least 5 years' experience of working in Private Banking in a role with exposure to technology and process improvement
- Good experience of process management, coordinating process updates, ongoing governance, and maintenance of a central repository across various partner groups
- Preferred knowledge in process mapping tools such as iGrafx and Signavio
- Ability to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect with partners throughout the organization at all levels with a client oriented attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively through presentation and individual discussions with all levels and have open, flexible, and team-oriented personality, with the ability to think and act independently
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure with strong interpersonal and project management skills to handle the coordination of multiple priorities.
Your new employer :
- Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
- We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
- Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.