HR at Credit Suisse
Views:8805 Applications:228 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Credit Suisse - Business Analyst - Market Data Time Series (2-6 yrs)
The CRO Change team in Pune is looking for a Business Analyst to support the front to back strategic process and system implementation managing market data time series used in risk management and capital calculation processes. The ideal candidate will meet the defined attributes for the role and be hands-on and have strong passion and drive for change including the ability to pro-actively engage in solution design and definition.
The role involves:
- Proactively identifying and documenting requirements from time series data owners and other key business stakeholders; facilitating development of strategic objectives and aligning requirements with strategic objectives
- Performing analysis activities (e.g. process, gap analyses) to support development of requirements.
- Facilitate prioritisation of requirements
- Work in partnership with IT teams to define business solutions that deliver functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ownership of functional issue resolution through the project delivery lifecycle
- Facilitate issue resolution to ensure release schedule remains on track and functional issues are solved through appropriate solutions
- User Acceptance Testing and test management including creating test plans, defect tracking and resolution and testing changes.
- Defining and documenting procedures and training to support new business processes and applications.
- Understanding of systems delivery lifecycles and delivery methodologies
- Knowledge of risk processes, particularly market data time series processes
- Appreciation of systems and data architectures in Risk
- Good understanding and experience of VaR methodology and market risk concepts
- Financial Services change experience in risk management, preferably within Investment Banking environment.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy and timeliness of delivery
- Effective stakeholder management
- Independent and able to work with little supervision
- Ability to communicate successfully
- Team player, ambitious and focused
- Track record of defining clear and comprehensive requirements
- Successful definition of innovative functional and technical solutions
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.