Credit Suisse - Business Analyst - Enterprise Risk Management Function (1-5 yrs)
Enterprise Risk APAC intends to outsource - APAC CRO Enterprise Risk Management- function from CS Services AG, Singapore Branch to Credit Suisse Business Analytics.s
The team will perform the following tasks:
- Single CRO Signoff coordinator to attend kickoff and Working Group meetings held by the Central New Business and Central Project Team (Project Services)
- Key coordinator within APAC CRO to ensure that the Credit Risk Management, Market Risk Management, Liquidity & Treasury Risk Management and Non-Traded Financial Risk Management (operational risk) perform a risk assessment and document the outcome of the assessment for both TG2 and TG3.
- Understand and liaise with respective risk managers from Credit Risk, Market Risk, Liquidity & Treasury Risk, Operational Risk and RFDAR (reporting) to ensure outstanding issues and associated risks are clearly documented in New Business reviews.
- Obtain the signoffs from Internal Approvers and Designated Approvers for APAC CRO.
- Liaise with CRO COO and other DA from other regions for New Business that impacts other regions.
- Liaise with the relevant risk department for upcoming Post Implementation Reviews (PIR) to ensure closure or rollover of the PIR points in the Central New Business database.
- Perform MI report for the status of the New Business.
- Maintaining the business continuity plan and outsourcing arrangements for ERM function and supporting crisis response planning.
- BCBS239 compliance -crisis reporting
- Provide a review on the Crisis reporting response plan and conduct exercise
- Acting secretary for APAC RMC, which includes and not limited to RMC planning/logistics, co-ordination of agenda topics/presentation, adhering to RMC governance requirement, followup on ERM governance-related initiatives, preparing meeting minutes.
- Review and ensure closure of RMC audit action.
- Strong product knowledge in either one product area or good product knowledge across a diverse range of products as well as experience in cross-functional portfolio analytics
- Good grasp of front-to-back processes and generic life cycle of financial products.
- Excellent understanding of risk measurement frameworks across risk types (i.e. market risk, credit risk, and operational risk), capital concepts (e.g. regulatory capital, economic, risk-weighted assets) and balance sheet concepts (e.g. leverage ratio)
- To be able to operate autonomously, to drive a project/task forward and produce an end state product that can be presented to senior management
- Having Project Management skill and regulatory experience would be an advantage.
- A degree-level education (or equivalent) in a numerate discipline (Finance and accounting)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.