Human Resources at Credit Suisse
Views:380 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Credit Suisse - AVP - Project Manager - Market Risk (5-12 yrs)
Project manager for Marker Risk Program
Your field of responsibility :
- Understanding the limits structure and Flags & Limits Excess Management system which are used to control risk and risk limits for the bank
- The opportunity to work closely with Market Risk managers for gathering requirements and drive the end to end delivery in order to meet user requirements or regulatory commitments for the firm
- The opportunity to work in a highly harmonious environment, with visibility and exposure to senior management
- The ideal platform with attractive career development potential within a highly dynamic and professional team
- Drive the project, work in collaboration with infrastructure teams, and ensure end-to-end delivery of business requirements as documented after discussion with project partners
- Other responsibilities may potentially be assigned as deemed necessary by management from time to time
Your future colleagues :
The Chief Risk Office (CRO) Change Management team is looking for a business analyst // project manager to work on the Market Risk Limits Intraday Programme.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience :
To excel in this role, you should possess:
- A university degree (Bachelor or Master) or a recognized further vocational qualification in Finance
- 8+ years of work experience (with 3+ years of project management) in Market Risk domain preferably within Investment Banking or with IB clients
- Good understanding of market risk concepts will be desirable like Value at Risk (VaR) basics, sensitivities etc.
- Good understanding of Project management principles, processes and procedures and implementing Change Management approaches in a complex organization
- Self-motivated with a proven sense of ownership and accountability for tasks and people
- Proven ability to collaborate and influence others to improve overall deliverables and work products
- Must be able to drive initiatives independently while working with others to achieve goals
- Ability to develop and present information at a senior governance forum, using data from across the portfolio, with analysis, presentation styles and recommendations appropriate to the audience
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to influence others and champion meetings
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and high-pressure environments
- Candidate should have strong analytical and problem solving skills, exposure to project documentation such as Project plan, business requirement document (BRD), function requirement document (FRD), User acceptance Testing (UAT) scenarios and testing
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
- Proven understanding of software delivery lifecycle, gathering requirements, test case writing and execution (UAT)
- Strong understanding and experience in Microsoft Office tools - PowerPoint, Excel & Word
- Knowledge of tools such as JIRA, SharePoint is preferred
- Adaptability, multitasking and time management skills - ability to work under pressure and meet project deadlines
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive ad-vantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Our bank provides reasonable accommdations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.