HR at Credit Suisse
Views:13303 Applications:382 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Credit Suisse - AVP - Leadership Hiring - Investment Banking Technology Domain (8-13 yrs)
Credit Suisse is positioned as an industry leader in recruiting and we provide a dynamic, team based environment focused on our people and their development. Our team of Recruiting professionals provides tailored end to end recruiting strategies for the businesses they are aligned to and are responsible for all components of the recruiting life cycle including; sourcing, selection, offer execution and relationship management with our strategic search firm partners.
In this Assistant Vice President level role, your key responsibility will be to deliver leadership hiring for the IT business groups build out. You will be a member of the Global Experienced Recruitment (ER) team and will report into the Vice President Technology Recruitment India with additional reporting lines to global divisional leads and have global exposure to virtual sourcing and recruitment project teams.
- An excellent opportunity leading the recruiting life-cycle for the IT business groups (CIO) new build out in India
- To partner with HRBP's and RPO partner to deliver valuable service to client population (including market intelligence, hire planning consultation, talent pooling, and diversity initiatives).
- Work with RPO recruiters to enhance CS branding
- Collaboration with Hiring Managers to design and implement optimal sourcing strategies for their businesses, using various internal and external sourcing strategies.
- To run Leadership hiring for the business group individually
- An opportunity for you to demonstrate your extensive experience in research and direct sourcing covering all sourcing channels - internal mobility, referrals, advertised search, on-line job boards, networking, research, company website and search engines.
- To develop and deliver regular recruitment reports for HRBAs and key business partners.
- A relationship management opportunity to develop positive, ongoing relationships with search firms.
- To gather real time market intelligence, trends and people moves to report these systematically to the business and HR community.
- Access and contribution to regional / global projects associated with HR or Talent Acquisition.
You Offer :
- Relevant tertiary qualifications essential and HR qualifications highly regarded.
- Extensive in-house recruiting experience in BFSI or related industry. Expertise in hiring for Investment banking IT domain is desirable.
- Prior experience in handling leadership hiring (VP/ Director Levels) in Investment Banking Technology domain is required.
- Strong communication skills and can demonstrate positive client relationship/management skills.
- Team collaboration skills and demonstrate a positive 'can do' attitude.
- A high level of professionalism, sense of urgency, attention to detail, and quality standards.
- The ability to work under demanding client partners, multitask effectively and prioritize appropriately and take accountability for actions tasks and deliverable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.