Talent Acquisition at Credit Suisse
Views:853 Applications:126 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Credit Suisse - Assistant Vice President - Business Analyst - Core Component (7-10 yrs)
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients- and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
Finance processes have evolved over the years in a bespoke manner due to variables such as market conditions, regulatory pressures and new business, which have ultimately resulted in inconsistency across business functions. These inconsistencies pose a challenge for process standardization and technology rationalization. The objective of Finance Change Core Components team is to align the defined systems/process in scope towards strategic architecture.
The Core Components Business Analyst role will work within the Core Components Finance Change group, with a focus on delivering strategic projects to the in scope systems and processes. The overarching objective is to enable the architecture that caters to the global requirements in a consistent, scalable and strategic way, thereby enabling the CFO functions with the required tools and data.
As a Business Analyst, you will closely work with stakeholders in the CFO function to understand the business problems and come up with strategic solutions. You will fulfill client-facing functional and technical roles leveraging your technical skills. This will involve design and build of solutions to meet business process and application requirements.
Role: Business Analyst
- Data analysis, functional analysis, As- is and To-be analysis for the given work packages/project
- Requirement gathering and documentation of requirements
- Input into the requirements and obtain sign offs from relevant stakeholders at different stages of the project
- Work with IT and business stakeholders on different stages of the project
- Ensuring consistency of functional and business requirements
- Work with IT on the solution/design of the business/functional requirements
- Functional and User Acceptance Testing preparation and execution for different testing phases. Getting sign offs from relevant stakeholders
- Work with other Finance Change teams and IT to enable smooth adoption of change by the business and go-live
- Design training and support documentation for new projects
- A varied and dynamic role for an enthusiastic and flexible candidate
- I/C role
- Drive the discussions with Line function and IT and take ownership of the deliverable.
You Offer :
- Bachelor degree is a must. Qualified MBA or CA is preferred but not mandatory
- Investment Banking/Financial Services domain knowledge is a must
- Minimum 7-10 years of experience either in
- Finance/PC operations or
- Business Analysis/ Change for Core Finance system
- Hands on experience in tools like MS Office and PL/SQL queries
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to define and apply a logical approach to issue resolution
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good team player with a commitment to ongoing learning and sharing knowledge with others