Senior HR Manager at Credit Saison India
Views:1249 Applications:392 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:23
Credit Saison - Business Manager/AVP - Partnership - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (4-8 yrs)
Credit Saison is an exciting Global Company which is one of Japan's largest Credit Card issuers and has launched in India in the lending domain. We received our NBFC licence last year and have started lending in India in both the Consumer and SME segment.
We are looking for a Business Manager / AVP for Partnership Lending Business Vertical at Credit Saison. Your day to day job will include the below:
- Execute projects to on-board new lending partners. This will involve working with multiple internal stakeholders and external partner team in close coherence
- Act as a business partner to different players in the Indian lending industry, by running strategic initiatives and lead business planning for the account.
- Engage with Lending Partners and work on regular basis to solve for operations & strategy issues to ensure scale-up of business volumes
- Manage & Monitor all business functions necessary to ensure smooth business operations with every partner.
- Demonstrate ability to work on business contracts and negotiate the business terms
- Should be capable of thinking of continuous improvement efforts driven by insights to deepen partner relationships
- Provide operations support to leadership to help run the lending partnership vertical, understand & drive key performance initiatives
- Should be able to juggle multiple requests, prioritize deliverables according to the business requirements
- Have the flair to develop long-lasting trust oriented relationship with the partners
- Should have background in financial services industry
- Experience of working in consulting / investment banking firm will be preferred
- 5-6 years of Experience in sustained client relationship management experience at senior leadership level
- Experience of Relationship oriented sales experience will also be preferred
- Master's degree in business administration (MBA) or post graduate degree in management (PGDM) from premier institutes only