Senior HR Manager at Credit Saison India
Views:1150 Applications:326 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
Credit Saison - Associate Product Manager (1-4 yrs)
Associate Product Manager
About Credit Saison India :
- Credit Saison is a Japanese MNC that has setup a lending business here in India. Through its NBFC here in India, that is primarily focused on unsecured lending to Consumer and SME, Credit Saison is looking to replicate its success in Japan in the Indian Market.
- The India team consists of leaders from Indias biggest fintech success stories over the past 5 years. Credit Saison (India) aims to create the next wave in the fintech in India. We will build a world class, cutting-edge technology platforms for the global vision and expansion of the company. This will be a high-performance enabled work culture, career focussed and with the aim of changing/aiding the growth of this sector.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Development of the feature roadmap through conducting best practice research, A/B tests understanding key product metrics. Should be highly focused on metrics
- Should be able to lead a team efficiently(only for the senior position)
- Identify, develop and execute analyses to uncover areas of opportunity and present written business recommendations
- Exhibit sound product judgment and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving business goals.
- Clearly, communicate product ideas and benefits to our users and internal stakeholders.
- Write specs, work cross-functionally with engineering, data, design & QA team to launch features, analyze results and iterate on feature/product via learning
- Conceptual understanding of User Experience Design, Design Process
- Proven experience in communicating feature requirements across various platforms
Basic Qualifications :
- 1+ years product management experience
- Bachelor's degree / Masters degree
- Proven analytical and quantitative skills
- Should be able to communicate effectively