HR at Kisetsu Saison Finance (India) Private Limited
Views:347 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Credit Saison - Associate/Manager - Strategic Partnerships (1-5 yrs)
Qualification: MBA Finance/Marketing
- Over all 3-5 years of experience in Digital lending and Fin-tech.
- Should have experience in building tie-ups and scaling up partnerships in the lending space
- Understanding of Loan Origination System and Loan Management System on Retail. Understanding of APIs and Different Integrations.
- Proven ability to work with multiple stakeholders gain consensus and agreement
- Ability of end-to-end execution on all aspects related to the partnership
Skills & Job Description / Key Responsibilities:
- Responsible for business targets and formulating overall business strategy w.r.t to the group.
- Collaboration with Strategic Partners to take feedback which will inform critical input to business strategy
- Managing the partner pipeline, partner performance tracking and presenting business reviews to internal stakeholders (including Senior leadership)
- Analyze and estimate sales acceleration targets through future fin-tech partnerships/ digital lending for short, medium and long term.
- Ideating and conceptualizing new product segments or features that may be added to the current portfolio.
- Define the road map, execution plans and success measurement for various partnership opportunities. Responsible for ensuring compliance with the company's internal security policies and external regulatory guidelines.
- Have the flair to develop long-lasting trust oriented relationships with the partners.
- Keeping abreast of latest happenings in the lending world and tracking competitive landscape and regulatory changes
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.