HR Consultant at CareerNet Technologies Pvt.Ltd
Views:9449 Applications:235 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:109
Credit Risk Strategy Role - BFS (8-13 yrs)
1. Bachelor's degree in mathematics/ statistics/ economics or equivalent; Master's degree is preferred
2. At least 9+ years of relevant experience in analytics preferably in the fields like Strategy Development, Loss Forecasting/Reserving, Modeling, Risk Strategy, Marketing etc.
3. Excellent communication skills with technical (the team) and non-technical (senior entity management in region) counterparts; being able to "translate" between the two worlds is the major thing in the day to day work.
4. Strong analytical skills with an ability to grasp new concepts quickly.
5. Good organizational, analytical, problem-solving and verbal and written communication skills.
6. Prior experience in managing risk activities in retail lending is essential.
7. Prior experience in managing Retail portfolios such as Mortgage, Cards, Loans and Overdrafts
8. Prior experience with acquisition risk strategy, account management strategy or strategy analysis and portfolio management would be preferred. Exposure to TRIAD and SMG3 would be a plus.
- Credit Risk Management
- IFRS9 Regulatory Guidelines and Implementation
- Acquisition / Collection Strategy and Development
- Debt Recovery and Management
- Credit Risk Policy Management and Framework
- Portfolio Performance Monitoring and Management