Key Account Manager at Impeccable HR Consulting Pvt. Ltd.
Views:229 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Credit Risk Monitoring Role - Large Corporate - NBFC (7-13 yrs)
Job Role :
- Working on presentations to the Credit Monitoring Committee
- Working on SICR reporting to RBI
- Customer Information report preparation
- Portfolio Review in detail for entire portfolio assigned
- Sector based review of portfolio for NBFC, LAS, Real Estate.
- Identifying early warning signals
- High Risk/Exit accounts identified of the reviews
- Put_Call Review note preparation & obtaining timely Approvals
A) Handling of SMA accounts and represent TCFSL in lenders meetings/JLFs as and when required in connection with the SMA accounts.
B) Restructuring of the facility wherever required
- Valuations of Collateral on timely basis, interacting with customer and valuer for same
- Office Visits/customer visits/Customer calls periodically for result analysis, project assessment. asset verification
- Preparing of Annual Review Notes for allotted Region in corporate Finance in timely manner,
- Meeting the customer & visiting the customer's factory. (No reportees to prepare financials spreads or assist) candidate can reach out to peers / seniors for explanation / clarification / help
- Ability of work independently and handle ambiguity and coordinate with various stakeholders
- Knowledge of financials ratios, financial spreads is necessary