Manager - Risk/Digital & Analytics Practice at Michael Page India
Views:8374 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Credit Risk Modeling - Global Bank (5-10 yrs)
About our Client:
Our client is a leading global bank with significant growth plans for the India region. As part of growth of their captive center, they are looking at creating a new team and are looking for people having solid exposure in the credit risk model development area. They are looking for a highly talented, innovative and collaborative leader to grow the team of analytics professionals
Reporting into the risk lead, you will be responsible for:
- Managing all aspects of a defined function/ process/ program of Credit Card Risk Modeling
- Performance management, talent management and overall team development
- Contribute in designing new logic/framework for data analysis/mining in the areas of fraud detection/customer segmentation and profiling
- Development, management and validation of scoring models across portfolios
- Development of new scoring models as per business requirement
- Managing a team of analysts and taking care of their training, development, coaching and mentoring
The Successful Candidate:
- Prior experience managing a team of quantitative and business analysts
- Minimum of 5+ years experience in developing statistical risk models for a financial institution.
- Advanced degree (master's or above) in a quantitative subject, such as Mathematics, Operations Research, Statistics, Economics or Finance.
- Must have in-depth knowledge in credit risk modeling (application scorecard, behavior scorecard, LGD/PD/EAD models, etc)
- Strong data handling, interpretive, and problem solving skills with the ability to process large volume of transaction level data and efficiently derive actionable results taking into consideration operational aspects and risk impacts
- Strong programming skills in SAS, Databases (Terdata, Oracle), MS Office (Power Point, Excel, Word)
- Understanding of the risk management practices of consumer lenders
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills (both written and oral).
What's on Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your career within one of the prestigious financial services firms and be part of their fast growing analytics business.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.