Business Partner at Lead Management & Consultant
Views:466 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Credit Risk Control Role - BFSI (6-13 yrs)
Manager Risk Control / Chennai.
- To minimize fraud and operational risk in the state by effectively using Risk consultants (agencies)
- Identify preventive measures to avoid any risk occurrence
- Coordinate & conduct investigation on various cases allocated & revert within timelines
- Proactively identify issues /gaps in various processes and ensure mitigation & loop closure
- To effectively manage risk agencies and to ensure that their competency skills are upgraded as against evolving fraud trends
- Initiating governance action against erring entities post investigations.
Educational Qualification :
- Graduate / MBA.
- Understanding of financial fraud related processes would be preferred
- Understanding of various risks in insurance processes / products
- Logical & analytical mindset essential
- Managing Stakeholder expectations.
- Eye for detail to detect issues
- Strong Analytical & presentation skills
- Ability to do multi-tasking
- Good written and oral communications
- Experience in managing vendors
- Inter-personal skills & negotiation skills.
- Crisis Management
- Team Management
- Ability to Innovate & learn new methods.
Criteria: Vintage - Over all work experience should be more than 6 years.
Interested candidates can apply with the following details :
Current Location :
Current Organization :
Total Experience :
Experience Gaps :
Team Size Direct and Indirect :
Target vs Achievement :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Offers Yes/No :
Notice Period/Lead time to join :
Reason for job change :
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.