Director at FIA Consultancy Services
Views:10990 Applications:736 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:315
Credit Risk Analyst - General Insurance (1-4 yrs)
Our client a leading general insurance company is looking for a credit risk analyst.
Job Location : Mumbai ( only local candidates please apply)
Experience : 1 - 4 yrs
Preference will be given to MBA and candidates with less notice period.
Job Description :
- To ensure appropriate grading decisions to minimize risks for customer
- The role entails managing portfolio of companies
- Gather appropriate level of information to assess companies
- Correct grading decisions to minimize claims
- Acquisition of Mid and Large Corporate accounts and to prepare accurate credit proposals in a consistent, concise and lucid manner.
- Comprehensive credit risk analysis and appraisals for Mid Corporate as well as SME clients .
- Undertaking Credit risk assessment, Credit rating and ascertaining Techno-economic viability.
- Analysis of Information Memorandum, Financial Statement Analysis, Sensitivity analysis, Cash flow Analysis, CMA Assessment and Industry and Market analysis. Work closely with the Corporate committee/Sanctioning authority for necessary deviations to sanction proposal.
- The candidate should monitor the portfolio of companies, should have extensive knowledge of Indian economy, business and industry sectors and have very good knowledge in finance and credit management. Should have an expertise and experience in corporate financial analysis and assessment.