Director at Recruitment World
Views:2248 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Credit Research Analyst - Mutual Fund AMC (7-11 yrs)
Position : Associate Vice President
Job Role : Credit Research Analyst
Company : A leading Mutual Funds AMC
Location : Mumbai
Job Type : Permanent
CTC : upto 20 LPA
Qualification: CA/ MBA
Experience : Minimum 7 - 8 years of relevant experience
- Credit assessment of existing and new issuers from financial and non-financial sectors, interactions with management, credit rating agencies, bankers and other market participants.
- Preparing credit notes encompassing quantitative and qualitative factors on regular frequency based on internal risk assessment, sharing outlook on credit rating movements and recommending exposure limits and tenor to the investment committee and fund managers
- Maintaining updated dashboard on existing set of issuer universe for fund management, audit and risk control
- Assess industry trends and client financial performance, changing industry trends and provide forward looking views in the analysis
- Tracking industry and macro parameters and support fund manager in developing portfolio management strategies and presenting it to investment committee, fund managers and other functions
About the company :
The company is a respected brand in Asset Management including Alternative Investment Management domain and offers great career opportunities to deserving candidates.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.