Recruitment Sourcing Manager at Allegis
Views:3739 Applications:314 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Rating Role - Investment Bank (3-12 yrs)
We are looking for candidates with Rating experience.
Location : Mumbai
Position Description :
Guidance for writing the position description :
- Articulate and define the main purpose of the position, addressing the question - Why does it exist?
- It is important to use reflective and action verbs to outline the main position and reason of being of theposition, state the framework or limits within which the position is set, and include the permanent objectives or end-result of the position
- Provide an overview of the key result areas of the position
- Construct position description here, using as much space as required
Position Specific Responsibilities and Accountabilities :
- Day-to-day management of the dynamic international portfolio Counterparties.
- Undertake accurate and timely credit analysis of counterparties by identifying business and financial risk based on understanding of business model, financial statement analysis, preparing cash flow model/ forecast and peer analysis.
- Presenting counterparty ratings at rating committees for final approval
- On-going monitoring & surveillance of assigned international portfolios, including rating changes, market/industry developments, news events, etc.
- Developing and applying industry / country expertise as relevant to assigned international portfolio
- Proactively participating and supporting team heads on assignments
- Fostering team spirit within the group
- Maintaining relationships with the various internal departments/staff members
People Management :
- The behaviours provided below should be adopted by all Bank employees in relation to their development and management of others.
- Not Applicable
Experience/ Exposure :
- Relevant work experience 3 -12 yrs
- Strong analytical skills, knowledge of financial markets and economic/industry trends
- Preferably with a strong accounting background, knowledge of financial ratios, financial statement analysis
- MIFiD II Positions : Ensure the description outlines the need to possess the necessary knowledge, competence and at least 6 months of experience in a relevant role to meet relevant regulatory and legal requirements.
Education/ Qualifications :
- Relevant professional qualifications are MSc / MA / MBA / CA / CFA, etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.