HR Consultant at Skillventory
Views:209 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Credit Policy & Risk Role - Consumer Lending Segment - Bank (8-12 yrs)
Principal responsibilities :
- Contribute to, and support completion of, the annual audit plan.
- Lead, or participate in, individual audits to ensure that the scope, approach, resourcing and logistics of an audit are appropriately planned, executed and finalised.
- Obtain, analyse and synthesise information for reporting on the adequacy of the internal control environment, and management actions.
- Grade the materiality of audit findings, identify root causes and assess the overall control risk and management action grade.
- Work effectively with multiple stakeholders including Global Treasury, Strategic Planning and Stress Testing, and Treasury Risk Management.
- Ensure that audit assignments are completed in a timely and efficient manner with due respect to the standards established by Global Internal Audit, industry best practice and the relevant risk and regulatory environment.
- Ensure that the results of the work performed meet the expectations of audit and business management and regulators.
- Based on audit fieldwork, draft audit findings and executive summaries, which articulate key issues and risks, and identify root causes.
- Maintain leading edge technical and business knowledge, with a focus on prudential risk management.
- Knowledge and experience of Global Treasury (including Capital and Liquidity risk management, Financial Resource Management, Recovery and Resolution Planning, Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book and Structural FX risk management), and Regulatory and Internal Stress Testing.
- An understanding of major global regulatory frameworks, financial reporting standards, prudential risk management, and related compliance requirements.
- Experience working in relevant environments including Internal Audit, External Audit, Finance, Regulatory Reporting or Risk Management.
- Strong managerial skills, written and verbal communication skills, analytical problem solving, organisational, lateral thinking and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills; an ability to communicate with impact, ensuring complex information is articulated in a meaningful way to wide and varied audiences.
- Role relevant qualifications, such as ACA, CPA, CFA or equivalent, are desirable but not essential.
Qualifications : Minimum Graduation or as required for the role, whichever is higher
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.