HR Executive at V-Konnect Associates
Views:3603 Applications:189 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:84
Credit Manager - Working Capital - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
Credit Manager - Working Capital _ BFSI _ Mumbai
- Working Capital experience is must
Job Description :
1. Incumbent will be responsible to handle the working capital portfolio.
2. Analytical skills is necessary for High quality credit assessment involving various tools and ratios.
3. Set up Credit processing of All the above mentioned loan files by training the team in file management, preparation of CAM, Coordination with various risk agencies in accordance with the company's credit policy guidelines by strictly adhering to the agreed TATs.
4. Higher-level deviations has to be recommended to superior after identifying the case merits and risk mitigates.
5. Conducting PDs by himself and providing appropriate feedback based on findings. Critical findings should be populated to the Area Credit Manager & Senior Management team for appropriate action.
6. Working closely with the business team for closure of all sanction and credit queries in the cluster within defined TAT from file login.
7. Quality of portfolio of area is one of the primary responsibility and hence this position is responsible for bounce follow-up through Sales team.
8. Responsible for sending out clear approved files to operations for disbursement