Managing Partner at Kairos Consulting India
Views:2006 Applications:264 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Credit Manager - Sectoral Risk - Bank (2-5 yrs)
Client - A leading Private Sector Bank
Location - Mumbai
Credit Manager - Sectoral Risk - Bank
- PGDBM/MBA (Finance)
- Experience in credit risk or project finance or corporate banking handling clients in Infrastructure/core sectors
- Exposure to sectors involving PPP funding either in business function / finance function in corporate or as a banker
- Thorough review of concession agreement, project contracts, linkages, feasibility reports
- Credit risk analysis (including review of financial model, term sheet and internal risk policies) and assigning credit rating to respective proposals.
- Independent portfolio management.
- Articulating risk views at sanctioning forums
- Industry research, review and active monitoring of existing accounts, including meeting client / industry experts and keeping system updated with the latest changes / events in the sector
Operating network :
- Articulation / presentation of credit analysis to senior management within CRMG.
- Interaction with various Business Groups
- Interfacing with other support groups such as Legal, Compliance and Credit Monitoring teams
- Financial analysis with basic understanding of accounting standards.
- Strong numeracy, analytical and research skills.
- IT competency with proficiency in MS Office: Word, Excel (including financial modelling) and Power Point
- Written and verbal articulation